Social Media Specialist
Post date : 06 March 2019
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content.
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific timely marketing campaigns.
- Promote content through social advertising.
- Min. bachelor degree from reputable university majoring communication or advertising.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Excellence writing, language, & translating skills.
- Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and vide format.
- Able to work in flexi-time/ shifting hours.
Media and Advertising
Kebon Sirih, Jakarta Pusat