Post date : 06 March 2019
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and procedure financial reports or statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits.
- Provide recommendations.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staffs to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Bachelor degree majoring Accounting.
- Having at least 5 years experience as Accounting Senior Supervisor or 3 years as Accounting.
- Preferably having experiences as auditor at least 4 years.
- Able to consolidation & financial reporting, especially having experience in accounting consolidation for company`s subsidiaries would be an advantage.
- Good presentation skills for BDO meetings.
- Excellent leadership skills and a team player.
- Well adaptable in dynamic work environment.
Kebon Sirih, Jakarta Pusat