Post date : 06 March 2019
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Max. 35 years old, Bachelor degree majoring Finance.
- Having experience at least 5 years as Senior Supervisor or 3 years as Manager.
- Having deep knowledge and understanding in analyzing financial statements and cash flow.
- Familiarity with Oracle system would be an advantage.
- Understanding of data privacy standards.
- Able to track down financial settlement history and be alerted if there`s any suspicious financial transactions or settlements.
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to develop string working relationships.
- Having excellent commercial and business awareness.
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
Kebon Sirih, Jakarta Pusat